Benefits to client agencies include:
- Reduced administrative cost for human resource services
- Centralized efficiencies that also support individual agency needs and preferences
- Accountability for the management practices, advice, guidance, consultation, and employee business transactions effected on behalf of clients.
- A one-stop HR Shop for employees and managers
- Expertise in all human resource functional areas, including strategic planning, workforce planning, employment, compensation management, benefits administration, employee relations, policy, EEO, HR reporting, and personnel transactions
A standard Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) establishes the level of service to be provided to each client of the Shared Services Center. The level of service and duration of the agreement is mutually agreed upon by both parties and continues until
terminated by either of the parties in writing with notice of 90 days.
For additional information on the Shared Services Center and its fee structure, please contact Pat Waller, Employment and Shared Services Center Manager