dhrmlogotrans    Department of Human Resource Management

Need vaccine? Learn how to get your shot at Vaccinate.Virginia.gov or call 1-877-VAX-IN VA. 8am - 8pm. Language translation available, TTY users dial 7-1-1.
¿Necesitas vacunarte? Enterate como conseguir tu vacuna Vaccinate.Virginia.gov o llamando al 1-877-829-4682 de 8am a 8pm. Traduccion disponible en tu idioma. Usuarios de TTY pueden marcar al 7-1-1.

Workers' Compensation

The State Employee’s Workers’ Compensation Program handles claims for employees of the Commonwealth of Virginia. Only state agencies such as the Department of Corrections, VDOT, state colleges and universities, etc. are covered by this program. If you work for a private company or federal or county government, you should contact your HR department or the Virginia Workers’ Compensation Commission at 877-664-2566 or at their website.

Click Here for Resources for Agency Workers Compensation Professionals


Employee FAQs for Workers' Compensation

Go Back to Top of Page