Access Flexible Benefits Online
Plan Year Beginning July 1, 2012
Register for an Online Account
To register, just visit www.wageworks.com and click “Register with WageWorks now!” You’ll need to verify your employee status, confirm your contact information and create a user name and password.
Questions? Ask Us
If you have any questions or concerns, you can talk to a trained expert to learn more about the program. Just call 877-WageWorks (877-924-3967) Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.
File a Claim
You can file a claim online to request reimbursement for your eligible expenses. To submit a paper claim by fax or mail, log into your account at www.wageworks.com, download a Pay Me Back claim form and follow the instructions for submission. You may also contact Customer Service at the number above to obtain a claim form.
- Log into your account and click the Health Care or Dependent Care tab
- Select the online claim form.
- Fill in all the information requested on the form and submit.
- Scan or take a photo of your receipts, EOBs and other supporting documentation
- Attach supporting documentation to your claim by using the upload utility
- Be sure your documentation includes the five following pieces of information required by the IRS:
- Date of service or purchase
- Detailed description
- Provider or merchant name
- Patient name
- Patient portion (or amount owed)
Most claims are processed within one to two business days after they are received, and payments are sent shortly thereafter. For assistance, visit www.wageworks.com/techtips.