The Virginia Department of Human Resource Management is the central human resource agency for state government dedicated to providing a broad range of leadership, services and guidance to the Commonwealth and its stakeholders.
To be a national leader of innovative human resource practices.
Values - "Ethics"
- EXCELLENCE: We strive to be the best at what we do and are accountable for our own performance.
- TEAMWORK: We support each other and blend our diverse talents and backgrounds and share information and resources.
- HONOR: We model integrity, mutual respect, and fairness in everything we do.
- INNOVATION: We encourage the acquisition of new skills, thoughtful risk taking, and receptiveness to change.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS: We deliver products and services of the highest quality in a timely manner to our customers.
- STEWARDSHIP: We manage public resources responsibly.